Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 2 Load

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 (Injection #2 - Load)
Weight: 254.2
I bought a new digital scale today at Wally World. Boy what a differnce!! It says I weigh 254.2. Geemonetties, that's a really BIG difference. Oh well, it is better to know the correct numbers, right?

Today has been ok, no pain, no hunger, feeling just fine. Why not, I've eaten like a horse! What will the morning bring? I start on the 500 calorie diet tomorrow!!!!. I am armed with fresh spinach, tomatoes, celery, asparagus, apples, chicken, fish, beef, etc. All meats weighed and sealed in baggies in the freezer. I am looking forward to using all those recipes the other dieters have so willingly given over at http://www.hcgrecipes.com/. I have been reading the blogs of http://www.theprogressofbiz.blogspot.com/ and many more. Each one gives you click on links to more. I have learned so much from all of them. Can't wait to get the evening over so I can start a new journey to Skinnyville.

gracegiven2me

No comments: