Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 2 VLCD

October 19, 2007
Weight: 246.2
Down: 2.4
Morning: Thank you Lord for that downward movement! Hooray! Now that the chicken dance is over (gonna do the worm when I get this belly gone). lol Let me tell you about my injections. I preloaded 3 syringes and put them in frig along with my HCG bottle. My husband takes 1 out each morning to warm up, then gives me the shot when I holler. I believe I didn't put enough in the syringe. He makes good and sure some shoots out so there is no air (don't won't to be killed before I get skinny!!). I looked at the syringe this morning before he shot me and it was well below 100 units. I was striving for 125! Oh well, I will get it right tomorrow. He and I both have eyes that are telling our age!

Midday: Feeling less weak and dizzy today than yesterday. I split my chicken lemon spinach soup in two and ate it separately about 3 hours apart. I had the apple crisp as well to carry me over to supper. This is probably best for me as my blood sugar drops drastically.

Evening: I really, really, liked the Meatballs (http://www.hcgrecipes.com/) . I just cut up a bunch of little tomatoes and threw in some water, 1 pack stevia powder, some itallian seasoning, and onion powder. Got em boiling, then threw it over into my mini-crockpot and let it cook. Did this last nite ahead of time. Ate an orange a couple hours later. Getting my water in. I have 3 liter jug. I fill it up in the morning. I drink throughout the day until I have 2/3 gone to make sure. Any tea I drink is just extra.
gracegiven2me
P.S. God, our creator loves you more than you or I can even fathom!

No comments: