Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 1 VLCD

Wednesday, Oct 18, 2007
Weight 248.6
Down: 5.6 lbs
Morning: Can that be right? I was just mortified when I got on those scales yesterday. Then this morning down 5.6pounds. It is all good as long as the scale goes down.

Midday: I have been weak today. I got really super hungry by the the time hubby brought my meal. Pan grilled chicken breast and steamed spinach. Will fix my food tonite for tomorrow, but I do so love food just cooked! Still don't know how many calories in my chicken. Will figure it out though. Been dizzy most of the day but I know that I am hypoglycemic and am going to ignore for now. Going to fix some fresh lake bass with asparagus for supper.

Evening: Well, the bass sure wouldn't like Moma fixed it! lol The asparagus was so so. Going to go get those recipes from those nice girls what done posted them on the blog. lol Yep, gotta have sompin gooder tomorrow! I will try out the Mini Meatballs with tomato sauce of some sort. I will make the lemon chicken soup with spinach and an apple crisp. Let you know tomorrow how they turned out.
gracegiven2me

No comments: