Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 10,11,12 VLCD

Saturday, October 27, 2007
Weight: 239.6
Up: .40
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Weight: 238.6
Down: 1
Monday, October 29, 2007
Weight: 238.2
Down: .40

Morning: My weekend was busy. As you can see above, it was and up & down weekend! Saturday, I must tell you, I was so hungry by the time I ate lunch that I thought I would collapse. I went flea-marketing to try and get fresh veggies and went unprepared. I had my fruit but I got so hungry and weak that I did not buy anything. I just left and went searching for salad. BIG LESSON LEARNED. On Sunday, went regular grocery shopping and when I got home and began putting items in the frig, I saw my HCG bottle. It was stil 3/4 full! Now if the 2 ampules were for 40 days total, then 1 ampule should last 20 days. I have had 13 shots so far. Get the picture? I have not been getting nearly enough of HCG daily. No wonder I have been starving!!!!!! There should only be about 7 more doses in that bottle. Theres probably 27 more in there! I could have sworn that I did it right. Gonna check all that out tonight. Hubby gave me 1 cc yesterday which is 200 IU, I think. Anyway, Inever did get crazy hungry yesterday.
Midday: This is my skip day for hcg. I am not hungry yet. Ate a salad (romaine) with grilled chicken breast. I had a strawberry sorbet and that was resreshing ( http://www.hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/ ). Hey what about Biz's success? I get so inspired by the pictures. I show them to everyone! You're a star Biz!!!
Evening: It was a good day, had to work (physically) harder than usual. Maybe I drop more weight than usual! lol.
gracegiven2me

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Oh geesh! I hope you figure things out! OMG! You shouldn't be hungry this late in the game!

Oh please keep me informed!