Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 1 Load

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 (Day 1 - Dr. Simeons Protocol - Load)
Weight: 254.2
Injection: 125 IU
Well, here I go! My husband gave me my 1st injection this am. I barely felt anything! I could hardly sleep last nite thinking he was going to put air in and kill me! I have been eating all manner of fattening foods for the last week. We southern folks do that automatically. I am not accustom to eating in between meals though, so this is different. I wnated to tell how I heard about Dr. Simeons Protocol: While at work, an "angel" asked me one day why I was having a hard time getting around. I told her that I had hurt my knees going up and down the stairs to my office. My boss had built a new facility and placed the office up in a loft which is quite nice, but oh so damaging to my knees. I have a rare degenerative bone disorder with no cartilage. Bone on Bone and plenty of slipping goin on! My boss when revealing the newly built stair case to me for the 1st time said "We'll get that weight off of you now". God love him!(cause it sure is hard for us humans to) haha. He is a little man and doesn't care for fat folk!! But anyhow, this "angel" who has become my friend, said she wanted me to read a set of books she had and brought them to my office the next day. Of course, they were Kevin Trudeau's books: Natural Cures they don't want you to know about, More Natural Cures they don't want you to Know About, and the The Weight Loss Cure, they don't want you to Know About. I began using organic foods 1st. Then I purchased a colon cleansing product and used it, meanwhile reading the books an surfing the web to get all the info I could find on HCG. My swelling was gone, but more importantly, THE PAIN WAS GONE!!! The funny thing is, that back in the early 80's I went to a clinic and began this hcg program. It was all the rave at the time. People were dropping weight fast. Unfortunately, my first week, 2nd injection, the Dr. was killed in a boating accident. The clinic shut down. I promise I will not be so chatty everyday!! Like everyone else who has started this journey, my excitement over the prospect of finally loosing this weight is extreme! Where do I get the HCG?. How will I mix it? Can I afford it? I soon discovered it wasn't so easy to obtain the HCG. I called several centers and their rates were very high. One wanted $450.00 to just fill out the paperwork! After that, there were blood tests to get, and then HCG which was another $400.00. I was really downhearted for a couple of days. I found a place that would sell the products to me that I needed from abroad but the delivery time was 6-8 weeks! I don't know about other folks, but I am not a procrastinator. Once I get on to something, I'm ready to go! One clinic here in the states said they would send me pre-loaded syringes and they seem to be fair priced, but they did not have a Dr. to write the order for the blood tests! Anywho, they were supposed to call me back but never did. Now on to how I got my supplies so quickly: I was reading the daily entries on the dieter's group I like and a lady said she had some extra supplies she wanted to sell. There were a couple replies to her notice. I replied that I was interested and asked her to call me. I waited anxiously. I just knew one of those other folks beat me to it. Then the 2nd "angel" called. You know I decided to write this journal so that I can show accountability to myself and to share with my loved ones, especially my sisters, true friends and family. That being said, I have been praying for God to help me with my weight. I've kept off the 60 pounds I lost while living in Mississippi! Thank you Lord! I truly believe that the Lord had a hand in having this lady contact me. She called and explained that she had ordered her supplies for a 2nd round and had ordered for a friend who saw her results and wanted on-board. I agreed to purchase a 40 Day kit and a 20 Day kit. God is ALWAYS Good. I got them both for less than a 40 Day kit and did not have to wait 6 -8 weeks. THEY CAME YESTERDAY!!! I will write each day, my progress. God Bless You!
gracegiven2me

P.S. It's not what you GAIN, It's what you GIVE that measures the WORTH of the LIFE YOU LIVE!

No comments: