Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 9 VLCD

Friday, October 26, 2007
Weight 239.2
Down: 1 pound

Morning: I am satisfied. Thank You Lord! I just realized that I had comments posted!! What a thrill! Thanks to all of you for your support. I read all the blogs that I connected to from Biz's blog and and like all of you jump from one to the other. This protocol is so do-able. I just found out yesterday about the video blogs and watched quite a few. That is neat to see the people transform right in front of your eyes. Today I had hubby give me my shot in the arm. It did hurt but I really think I needed it there. I've been getting desparately hungry about 6:00 pm which is when I leave the office. I am in a rush to prepare my dinner and get it down. I have read on so many postings that people are having a hard time getting down all their allowed food! I eat every crumb!!! I figure that because my hips are very fatty, the hcg might not be getting in my bloodstream like it should. Most of my weight is in my hips, thighs and arms with a distintive waist line. I say this, but then there are the folks that are getting their shots in the belly where the fat is! Oh, well we will see. Amy Dawn, I hope you begin reading the blogs. Go to http://www.theprogressofbiz.blogspot.com/ and read her blog and all the others you can go to from her list of links. Start at the bottom of the archive and work you way up in time. I know that you will be enthused and enspired. Tammy, did you do a VLCD when you took the shots back in the 70's? and did you do the load days and then the the three days without the shots but still VLCD and then the 6 weeks of no starch & sugar? Please comment and let me know. I'm doing some researching!!! Happy TGIF to all you hcg losers!:D
Midday: I tried shredded cabbage and ground round beef stir fried (sizzled in hot broth at high temp) and did not like it. My hubby cooked it and brought it to me at work. There was ton of cabbabe & I had to send out a search party for the meat!!! haha. I am a real meat lover. Like veggies too, but the ratio on that on was off. Ok, today was so much better. I have not starved at all. These darn hips of mine are always getting in the way! lol I think it is important to note these things for those following behind. I will not be posting agin until Monday. Have a great weekend.
gracegiven2me

3 comments:

Amie said...

I enjoy the vlogs too! It's very interesting to watch the change in their faces.

The hunger issue is one that we faced too, earlier on in the protocol. It DOES get better! As the hcg starts 'doing its thing' in your body, you start getting used to eating fewer calories and the fat stores start being released fully, your body will feel like it 'needs' less food intake.

I don't think the concentration of fat on your hips should make a difference in the way that the hcg is being absorbed... but I'm no medical expert either. I know that there are many heavier than you who have had great results, though! I do my shots right into the fat on my belly, so it must be getting into my bloodstream somehow! :)

I'm excited to see those hips start melting away - thanks for the update!

BizBuzz said...

Well gosh, can't say it any better than what Amie just said! I did my shots in my FATTY thighs the entire time both rounds, I think it works no matter where you stick it. The hunger issue will one day just miraculously disappear. It does, honest. It happens.

WOO HOO FOR YOU! Your doing just AWESOME! GO YOU!

beachbrights said...

I leave nothing to chance and alternate body parts! Thigh, stomach, arm, butt! You're doing great, but NO MORE talking about cooking breakfast, it sounded so good (couple post ago)! Can I come for a visit sometime? Ha!

Oh yea, and a husband who cooks for you...I am melting...how sweet.

It has been over a week for me on VLCD and the hunger is better. I increased my HCG from 150 to 175 and got lots of improvement!

Have a good weekend-