Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 4,5,6,7 VLCD

Sunday, October21, 2007 Day 4 VLCD
Weight: 243.0
Down: 2 pounds

Monday, October 22, 2007 Day 5 VLCD
Weight: 241.6
Down: 1.4 pounds

Morning: WOW! What a way to start out a Monday! I am so thankful Lord! I have jeans on this morning and I am sitting at my desk and I can breathe!!!!! Believe me, I rarely wear them because they are uncomfortable about my waist. Not today haha!! Had a great weekend with the brother-in-law down with new wife. What a nice girl! Cooked em up some southern fixins: Baked Ham, Potaoto Salad, Baked Beans, Coconut Cake, Rolls, Sweet Tea. All from scratch and never licked a finger! Now that is awsome! This HCG stuff is very effective on suppressing the appetite. Woke up to hubby frying bacon for company and it smelled wonderful, but I wasn't enticed! But, this is my skip day for a shot so I will post a little later, my progress. I will post my loss in inches later. You gotta go over to Biz's blogspot and check out her pictures. They are awsome http://www.theprogressofbiz.blogspot.com/!
Afternoon: My lunch was tastless. I did not prepare ahead so hubby fixed my spinach & chicken. Can't do that again! Have felt tired all day. Stayed up the last 2 nites to close to midnite. Had a wonderful time with company. Hope they will consider coming back. Been reading all the hcg blogs I can find. Can't get enough information. Oh, I didn't say it did I? Well, here goes - I have LOST 12.6 pounds since Tuesday, October 16 after load days and 4 days of VLCD! I think it is awsome and I am very encouraged!
Evening: My dinner wasn't very good. I got away from the stove talking on the phone and scorched my ground beef and onions. I ate them but they were bitter. My boys are eating up the grissini. Gotta go get more. Tomorrow's meals will be better because I cooked them tonight. I fixed chicken tenders and cooked my freshwater bass the same way.
Oh, I almost forgot it is measurements time.

LOSSES:
Week 1: Chest .5, Waist 1.5, Hips .5, Neck 0, Up Arm Rt .80, UpArm Lt 0,ForArm Rt 2.5,ForArm Lt 0,Thigh Rt .75,Thigh Lt .25,Knee Rt 0,Knee Lt 0, Calf Rt 0, Calf Lt 0 = 4.55" LOST
Total Weight Loss for Week 1: 12.6 pounds
Wow, it really adds UP when your slimming DOWN!
gracegiven2me


Tuesday, October 23, 2007 Day 6 VLCD
Weight: 241
Down: .6 pounds

Morning: I knew it had to slow down sometime. All is good. Any loss is a good loss. Back on the HCG today.
Afternoon: The chicken tenders I cooked were really good. I made a marinera sauce and it was even better. Today like the last few days, I have had extra energy, so have been keeping busy. My size 22 jeans are really getting baggy. I had put them up for several months because they were so tight. So far no real side effects on HCG.
Evening: The pre-cooked freshwater was good. I could have eaten a whole plate!! Oh, well don't want to tip the scales in the wrong direction.
gracegiven2me

Wednesday, October24, 2007 Day 7 VLCD
Weight: 239.4
Down: 1.6 pounds

Morning: Thank You Lord for the LOSS! Ok, I am starting to believe that this all might really work. If I can continue to figure out ways to make my food taste really good, I think I can, I think I can. I have a little potpourie crock pot that I cleaned up and am cooking my steak with some roasted tomatoes and spices for lunch. Cooking the fish is were I need the most improvement. Growing up on the lake and eating tons of fish, I know how good they are cooked southern style. Trying to match the taste with limited resources, is a challenge. I used Renee's recipes for chicken tenders over on hcgrecipes on the fish and it was good. I have been reading the posts on hcg dieters at yahoo and there was a discussion about stopping the protocol fro Thanksgiving day. Dr. Simeons does state what to do for interuptions. I am pleased to know that stopping the injections after 20 injections will not cause you to lose any progress, only time. Of course this makes sense as those who have only a small amount to lose have only a 23 day plan. Of course they would have to be stopped 3 days prior to interuption while continuing the VLCD. It is my understanding that, then for Thanksgiving, you would eat Phase 3 style only. No starches or sugars. I don't know if getting to eat turkey and veggies and fat for a day is worth stopping. I will certainly think on that.
Midday: Lunch was good. Hit the spot.Feeling ok today, just sleepy. I placed a mini frig in my office today to keep my fruit and water in. Also put in a microwave to make hot water to brew tea.
Evening: The fish was very good. I made coleslaw and enjoyed it as well (shredded cabbage, 1/2 ts milk, juice of 1/2 lemon, dillweed, dash celery salt, 1 pack stevia,garlic powder, pepper) Not bad at all.
gracegiven2me

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey Belinda! Thanks for sending me to your blog! I just LOVE watching OTHER peoples progress, it's a hunger that is NOT food! HA! I crack myself up!

I have added you to my daily reads! I will be stopping by regularly to see how your doing! We started at almost the same weight!

Amie said...

Hello there! I got the link to your blog from Biz's - so you have another daily reader! :D I just can't get enough of listening to other people's experiences with hcg. It is so inspiring! Feel free to come visit our blog: http://amiehcg.blogspot.com - my BF and I are in this together, and he is kicking my butt! lol

cherylk said...

Hi Belinda! Well Amie found you through Biz, and I found you through Amie! Looks like we've got quite the community going!

You're doing fantastic! I also have trouble with my knees. Too many years of too much weight on them, I think. I don't know how you do stairs every day!

I enjoyed reading your posts, and I'll keep checking back!

Cheryl :)

Amy's Blog said...

Your success is awesome! At this rate, that bridesmaid dress might just be loose. I'm so glad to read that the hcg is suppressing your appetite. Sounds like your energy is great! I bet your company would love to come back to your place. :-)