Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 24 VLCD

November 10, 2007
Weight: 234.2
Loss: 0
Good Morning everyone. No loss overnight, but no worries here. I can't believe I have an average loss of .87 per day! I know it is not anything out of the ordinary among our bunch of losers, but, for me, it is stupendous!!! :). When that scale says 199, you will probably hear me yell! lol. It has been 15 years since I saw below 200 lbs.
I gotta say this: Biz, when I saw your picture at the fair, tears rolled down my face. I could not help myself. I felt such pride for you! You look terrific!!!!. Yours is the first comments I read and your blog was the first I found. I read it in it's entirety, prior to starting this protocol. You encouraged me from the beginning as you and the others do so unselfishly. Now to see you, makes me, TRULY WANT TO GO ON! I think we will have to call Oprah up and have her put us on the Spring Schedule to show the the world!!!!!lol! :D Thanks Biz! Oh, by the way, I had half & half in coffee this am!!! Have a great weekend!
gracegiven2me

12 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

You are down two whole pounds since your prior post... hooray for you!! I agree about Biz's pic. She blocked the face, but she was beautiful. She's a fantastic supporter. We are all lucky!

Congratulations to you, because you are obviously going to DO IT!

Anonymous said...

.87 loss per day is out-of-this-world! Great job!

Amie said...

Awesome results, Belinda ;D You inspire us just as much as you say we do for you!!

I'll be listening for that yell from down South! :)

BizBuzz said...

Girlfriend, where are you??? I have been gone for 10 days, and I come back expecting to see some progress, and your not around??? Did I miss that you were going somewhere?

HELP! I need some BELINDA FIX!!!

BizBuzz said...

Hello???

BizBuzz said...

Getting worried now...

EweWho said...

I keep checking and nobody's home! How are you doing? Please let us know!

HCG Believer said...

Hello,

I'm just starting the hcg diet and I'd like to exchange links with you. I could definitely use the support. Thank you very much.

BizBuzz said...

Just passing on thru, letting you know I was here...

BizBuzz said...

Just wanting you to know that I stopped by, and that I appreciated your support during 2007!

BizBuzz said...

You still around?

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!