Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 16 VLCD

Friday, November 2, 2007
Weight: 236.2
Down: .40
Morning: You know I stayed at this weight for about a year before creeping up to over 250. I guess my body is trying to hang here! lol All you partners in HCG weighltloss Land have gotta send some good vibes down south to me, please:D! I have to admit, I am having visions of steak, squash, eggs, & cheese! Yep, the Phase 3 menu has been calling my name!!! Don't want candy, pie, or cake, just meat and veggies I like. Oh, I do want potatoes, but know better than that! haha. I have about 50 kinfolk coming for Thanksgiving Dinner and I can't even eat the stuff! This will be a real test for me, although I did cook some of my favorites when the brother-in-law was down with the new wife and did not cheat a pinch! I wasn't even getting enough HCG then, so this should be a breeze now that I actually have enough in my system. Everyone brings items and I will be cooking: Turkey with Homemade Cornbread Dressing & Giblet Gravy, Squash Casserole, Original German Chocolate Cake, Pineapple Up-Side Down Cake, Homemade Yeast Rolls, etc. Get the Picture? And these are the items I will be cooking! My mom is absolutely the best southern cook on this plant, hands down!! The rest that are coming are also great cooks. I thought I would freeze all my favorites and have a "Truly Thankful Dinner" when my excess, unwanted, don't like, heavy on my knees, weight is GONE!!! lol. Have a great Day all!!
gracegiven2me

5 comments:

Amie said...

OMG - I am SO driving south to your house for Thanksgiving!! Your menu absolutely made my mouth WATER! You know, I've heard so much about great southern cooking, but aside from my grandma's awesome pork chops I've never really had any. :( Maybe we should swap recipes... you know, for Phase 4... lol

Thanks for the update, hon - and it's true, your body LOVES the status-quo... if you stayed at one weight for awhile, you're bound to stall there for a day or more on your way down on P2! Keep smilin :)

BizBuzz said...

Belinda, are you doing P2 all the way thru the holiday?

I went thru the 220's so darn slow it wasn't even funny, just persevere, it will come off ok? Look at me, 4 months down and 60+ pounds lighter, so it works, even on us slow pokes!

BizBuzz said...

Good weekend?

BizBuzz said...

Missing you sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I'm with Amie, I'm coming down to your house!!!

I love doing "Thanksgiving" in January or February. You know, when it's the darkest and coldest (at least here in the northeast), all the holidaze are over, no family in town, etc... and I cook up everything I love most for thanksgiving and celebrate. Just me and my daughter. I especially plan on doing that this year! But it's a nice nurturing thing to do for yourself.

Love your blog!